Weekly Hatha Yoga Classes with Michael – Term 4, 2018
From Term 3 onwards we have made the hard call to increase our yoga prices by a small amount. We have always aimed to keep the cost of attending classes at a rate that is accessible for most budgets and have kept our fees the same since 2013! Thank you for your kind understanding.
Prepaid Term investment of $117 for 9 weeks ($13 per class)
Casual Student – $16 per class
Under 18 year old Casual Rate – $12 per class
Under 18 year old Prepaid Term – $110 for 10 weeks
(If there is a financial hardship issue and you need yoga, please talk to us.)
Monthly Women’s QOYA Classes with Felicity – Term 4, 2018
Each class runs for 2.5 hours
(yoga mats, cushions, props, herbal teas, artesian water, snacks etc are all provided)
Single Class Rate – $25 per 2.5 hour class
If you have a daughter under the age of 18 you’d like to bring along I offer a reduced rate of $20 for young women. The criteria for a young woman under 18 to join these classes is that they have started their moon/menstrual cycle, have the maturity to join this circle of women and you are open to them joining you in this experience 🙂
Booking for classes and courses is essential
Please register for classes using the booking form.
Even those wanting to attend casually will need to register initially so I have your details and am aware of any injuries and prior yoga experience.
Account name: F J West
Account number: 01-0262-0044687-01
- Payments to be made via online banking prior to attending (or by cash at the time of attendance by prior arrangement).
- For payment via online banking, make your payment to the following account, using your name and class (i.e., Tue, Sun, etc) as the reference.
- For over the counter deposits made at an ANZ branch, please add $3 for manual deposit charge.
- Payment by cash at the time of attendance or via online banking (please let me know at class if you have).
- For payment via online banking, make your payment to the following account, using your name and class date (ie Tue 14th) as the reference.
Many thanks 🙂