23 July – 28 September, 2018
10 week term
Term 3 Qoya Sunday morning class 10am – 12:30pm
Please register for this class using the booking form.
This class is for women only & limited to 10 spots.
Each class has a different theme to guide the class and our experience.
- week 4 – 19 August
- week 8 – 16 September
- Each class runs for 2.5 hours
(yoga mats, cushions, props, herbal teas, artesian water, snacks etc are all provided)
- Single Class Rate – $25 per 2.5 hour class
This new longer, fortnightly class format will allow time and space for a deeper, more nurturing experience while building community amongst women.
These classes combine my experience as a yoga teacher and my training in the movement practice for women called QOYA. Developed by Rochelle Schieck, it combines yoga, dance, sensual movement, meditation, breathwork, intuition, sacred community and more.
To learn more about her beautiful work click here.
As we move, we remember our essence is wise, wild, and free.
Wise, wild and free also draw reference to the movement forms that we practice:
Wise: the wisdom of yoga
Wild: the creative expression in dance
Free: expanding our capacity to enjoy our bodies through feminine movement
In every QOYA class, you experience 13 core components expressing a unique theme for the day that supports the embodiment of your feminine essence.
- You slow down and feel. You sweat. You play and have fun!
- Your perspective shifts from going through the motions to savoring life as sacred.
- You find the answers you seek in your body, and as well as the support to follow them.
- You also engage in ritual, pilgrimage, and community connections to open your heart, mind, and spirit.
No prior yoga, dance or movement experience is required. This work is open to women of all ages, body types, stages of life and levels of movement experience.
We will move
We will stretch
We will sweat
We will breathe
We will meditate
We will truly relax
We will connect with other women
- Payment details can be found here.
- Confirmation of your booking will be emailed to you once payment has been received along with information on what to bring, what to wear etc.
- Mats, props, blankets and cushions are all provided. You are more than welcome to bring your own mat.
- If you have a daughter under the age of 18 you’d like to bring along I offer a reduced rate of $20 for young women. The criteria for a young woman under 18 to join these classes is that they have started their moon/menstrual cycle, have the maturity to join this circle of women and you are open to them joining you in this experience 🙂